Inspired by my fellow Community Keynote (holy crap!) speakers Angela and Schmutzie. A few things you may need to know before ever hanging out with me. You know, in large social gatherings and stuff. Maybe even one in San Fransisco. Or in Indiana, or even Utah. I’m not picky.
1. I am not the moosh. the moosh is my kid. I am Casey. Nice to meet you.
2. “moosh in indy” rhymes with “push pin Cindy” not “Mewsh fin slindly”. I say this because:
- A. the pronunciation of “mewsh” bugs me.
- B. I’m too nice to correct you if you do pronounce it “mewsh”, but I will then know you don’t hang on to every mother loving word I write on this blog and you will be dead to me.
Consider this a PSA. I also hate to be called Case. So don’t do it.
3. I have the voice of a little girl. Of course in my head it’s very sultry and appealing. Alas, out loud it comes off as squeaky and the next telemarketer that asks if my parents are home will be smitten with a sore curse.
4. I’ll be the one with the dent in my left shin. You know, from falling down the stairs in Chicago? If you ask I may let you see it up close, maybe even touch it. Heaven knows I won’t be able to feel it.
RIP shin nerves.
5. If I find out you are Canadian and that you did not bring me Wunderbars I will ignore your existence on this planet, eh?
6. I’m kind of kidding on most of these. Of course if you hang on to every mother loving word I write on this blog then you’d already know that.
Intrigued? Check the food blog, Linoleum Dynamite, and if you ever come to my house I will cook for you.