May 9, 2006-The day I started this blog.
May 9th, 2006
May 9, 2009- The day the reason I started this blog ended.
May 9th, 2009

We survived law school.

Together.

Comments

1. Congrats! What an accomplishment! Our dear friends went through Law School and survived. I know it an endeavor that requires a lot of effort from you too so way to go!

And, you look like a teenager in the top photo…a hawt teenager, of course ;)

2. nice work kiddos. and i want zee moosh’s baby shabby apple dress for my sophie! lurve it.

Jenny from Mommin’ It Up!s last blog post..I like Free Stuff and I cannot Lie!

3. hot pocket says:

YAAAAAY Moosh Family! So proud of ALL of you.

4. JustShireen says:

Congratulations, lady!

5. How adorable is her smile? Holy cow. Great family photo. Great family moments to capture and keep. Love it. Congrats.

Kaseys last blog post..letting them fail

6. YIPPE!!!!!!

All three of you did it. I’d say Mazel Tov but then I’d have to translate… so just.

Wow.
    Great.
    Wonderful.

And I love it when good things happen for good people.

Jessica Gottliebs last blog post..A Mother’s Day Gift You Can Download

7. Emma Banton says:

Congratulations Mrs :) I am so pleased, please don’t take it as a reason to end the blog though!

8. CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! You all are adorable!

9. YAY for surviving and making it together. Luv ur gutz

perksofbeingmes last blog post..Cale Summer

10. congrats to you all!!!

11. Yay! I remember when you first started this blog and how long you thought these two years would take, see it went by super quick right? lol, just kidding! Congrats Cody and all of you!

Midwest Mommys last blog post..I shall call this one…

12. Congratulations Mr. Moosh! That is SO awesome, what an accomplishment, for all of you!

Andrea’s Sweet Lifes last blog post..Even

13. yeahy! you guys are all so freaking cute i want to put ou all in my pocket!

14. Hooray!!!

Happy for you all.

Angellas last blog post..On Mother’s Day

15. Supercalifragilous Expialidocious!

Keris last blog post..Cooking Badge

16. yay congrats to all of you! going through school on your own is one thing. going through it with a family is an all-hands-on-deck affair. (we’re going through it right now. we’re exhausted.)

kdiddys last blog post..klassy pt. 2

17. Awesome! Congrats to Cody for graduating and Big BIG Congrats to you for surviving! This calls for some celebratory Guitar Hero-your place or mine? *wink*

Domestic Extraordinaires last blog post..The Walk & a giveaway

18. hello you beautiful family. Congrats and may things be smooth sailing! oxoxo yahoo!!!!

amys last blog post..It’s FRIDAY I’n in LOVE/Inspire Me Series #19

19. Congratulations!

20. so fantastic! yyayayayayaya!

alis last blog post..and for my next act: ali does oversized flannel

21. Kristen says:

Congratulations!!

22. Halley says:

congrats beautiful lady! and happy mom’s day to ya. Hope you are doin well :)

~Halley

23. Congrats!

She Likes Purples last blog post..Mother’s Day Gift Guide

24. Congrats! Where to next?

dwjs last blog post..Friday’s Fabulousness…

25. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

26. Yay!!!!!! So glad!

But, you’re still going to write, right? I mean, now you’re married to a lawyer. You’re still going to have time to blog, no?

xoxoxox

Congratulations to Cody (and you for surviving, of course)!!

sam {temptingmama}s last blog post..It’s What I Do

27. Huzzah!

28. Hooray! Congrats all around!

all things BDs last blog post..Wordless Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

29. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations Cody!
    And congratulations Casey and the moosh for surviving!

Joannas last blog post..Freaky Friday

30. Debbie says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Mine finished classes last month and graduates in June. So thrilling!

31. Congratulations to you all!!! Being married to an attorney, now judge, I know the time that goes into school and subsequent job searching and jobs and judging. . .Enjoy today!!! HUGE accomplishment!

32. Congrats!!!

33. CONGRATS!!!!!!

34. Congrats! I’ve been reading your blog for over a year, but this is the first time I’ve commented.

My husband will start his 3rd year of law school next year, and we have a 3 year old and another little girl due in July. I’m almost in tears looking at how happy you all are in that 2nd picture! I can’t wait for my version of that picture!

Congrats again! Does Cody have a job already?

35. DUDE! Awesomeness.
    You guys are soooo cute!!!
    COngratulations to Cody for finishing, you for surviving it, and the Moosh for being cute!

Megs last blog post..Obsession

36. Shelley says:

Yea!! I hope lawyerdom is everything you hope it will be :) And can Moosh get any cuter??

37. Congrats to all of you!! He did all the book work, but you had an equally hard job in all of this. It’s a huge accomplishment and you both deserve the praise!

(And look at you rockin’ that sexy hair!)

Christinas last blog post..Haiku Friday: The Sickness Strikes

38. Congrats!!!! So cute!

39. Congratulations on such a huge achievement. :o) You all have changed so much since that first picture.

Jamies last blog post..Link Love Friday….and random stuff.

40. Yee haw! Many congrats.

Jen L.s last blog post..Comfort Food Saturday: Citrus Teriyaki Spareribs

41. CONGRATS!!!

pgoodnesss last blog post..Wordless Wednesday (on Thursday)

42. From one law school wife to another–YOU ROCK. Congratulations to you both! Oh, and you might just have the cutest kid I’ve ever seen.

Jennifers last blog post..I Can Take a Hint…

43. woohoo! Congrats to you all :)

Jens last blog post..life with a toddler

44. Yay!!! Congrats! You all look fabulous!

Cassies last blog post..It Must Be Spring

45. Congratulations! What a wonderful day for all of you.

My husband graduates from Medical School one week from today. These were simultaneously the fastest and slowest 4 years of my life. I can imagine that you probably feel similarly.

Overflowing Brains last blog post..All work and no play makes Katie a dull girl effing crazy.

46. Congratulations to all of you!!!!!!!!!

amy @ milk breath and margaritass last blog post..I Keep Rocking

47. michelle says:

Yay and congratulations!
    Don’t even think about ending this blog just because your reason for starting it has gone. :)

48. WOOHOO! Congratulations to all three of you!!! :)

(As a former 4-year law school widow, I know how awesome it feels.)

49. Congratulations! That’s a wonderful accomplishment for you both.

Nicholes last blog post..Strange but true

50. YAY!