1. Go on a one horse open sleigh ride.
2. Win a trophy.
5. Attend the Monarch Butterfly migration in Mexico.
6. Write a book.
7. See Green Day in concert.
8. Visit all 50 states (even you North Dakota). (26 down!)
9. Work for Hallmark.
10. Attend a black tie event.
11. Get a passport.
12. Disneyworld. The whole nine yards Disneyworld.
13. Take Cody to a Broncos game.
14. Learn how to wear red lipstick and look good doing it.
15. Grow a garden, flowers preferably.
16. Be the weight on my drivers license for longer than a week. (127.)
17. Rescue a cat, an old one no one wants.
18. Visit 15 different temples, not in Utah. (4 down. Chicago, Louisville, Palmyra and Vegas.)
19. Have a surprise birthday party (planned by someone else, obviously).
20. Go on a cruise.
21. Ride (on, let’s be honest) a Harley.
22. Fund another family’s trip to the temple.
23. Pet a tiger.
24. Ride a train in Europe.
Own an L-Series lens.
26. Get a present from Tiffany’s in a Tiffany’s box.
27. Complete a project 365.
28. Win a blue ribbon from the Indiana State Fair. (
Win a 2nd and 3rd place ribbon from the Indiana State Fair.)
29. Read all of Shakespeare’s plays. And understand them.
30. Eat a cannoli in Little Italy.
31. Get a Bachelor’s degree.
32. Act in a play. On stage. (Again.)
33. Take a vacation with just my mom. (October, maybe!)
34. See a Broadway Show. On Broadway. (twice!)
35. Be debt free.
36. Fly first class.
37. Become a possible bone marrow donor.
38. Get married in Vegas (to Cody, duh).
39. Eat a beignet in New Orleans.
4273 days to go.