This blogging stuff is feast or famine, yo.
1. I won the Tempurpedic bed from Fadra! (holeeee crap! SLEEPOVER AT MY HOUSE!!)
2. I’m giving away a Seagate GoFlex portable hard drive, enter to win! (Or lose all your photos in a tragic computer accident, your choice.)
3. I can’t get enough of Pledge cleaner. On my list of brand loyal products? Pledge is there.
4. I. AM. INSURED. (thanks to a little program from Obama known as the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan. Do you have any idea how much easier it is to breathe?)
5. It’s November, which is when I talk turkey and you learn to cook turkey with the greatest of ease from my buddies and me over at the Butterball Blog.
6. I’m a guest on Christine Koh’s Life.Style show today at 1pm EST where I will be talking photography with Karen Walrond and Tracey Clark. Yeah, had you told me I’d ever be included in on a list with those two? I would told you lying is mean and that you had lost your mind.
7. Yes. Those are my real eyelashes. Currently (as in, in this photo) I’m using Lash Stiletto Mascara (it was free) but my most favorite kind is Stila Major Lash mascara. (There is also a Major MAJOR lash version too, I’m loyal to the singular major kind.)