- I learned to tap a keg at 17. I learned to say no at 29. As my 30th birthday creeps closer, here’s 20 things I learned in my 20′s.(#2? I learned how to hug.)
- 5 songs that are kind of about motherhood that make me weepy. (Turns out they make you weepy too.)
- Vivi has been holding me together this last week, so I wrote about loving a baby when you’re falling apart.
- I’m an EXPERT at decoding sad babies. (Seriously, expert.)
- Vivi and a Scottish Terrier. Who’s cuter? (Pfft, like that’s really a question.)
- In the mood for some funny Vivi photos? How about her chubby face smashed against some glass? You’re welcome.