Go figure that the biggest event of the year, and I have no words.

I was going to post my favorite photos of Vivi.

Problem is I could only narrow it down to 103, that was after narrowing it down from 430.

I don’t care how much you like me or my baby, no one wants to wait for 103 photos to load.

So I put them into a video. You’re welcome, for Vivi’s birthday you get to wait for a video to load instead.

Cant’ see the video? Click here.

You guys? My baby is one.

miss vivi yawns.

Holy crap.

Here’s a few posts about Vivi’s first month, it’s been hard, but it’s been so worth it.

Here’s Vivi’s introduction to the world.

The one about my heart nearly exploding.

The one where a tiny miracle outdoes the biggest plans.

Comments

1. Krystal says:

That was absolutely adorable! And yes, totally made me cry lol.

2. Happy, happy birthday Vivi! (aka, my birthday twin). And happy Vivi is One, Casey. What a special day. Hugs and laughter all around.

XOXO from GA!

3. you are a talented video maker. im one of those lurkers who always reads and never comments – sorry about that. love your blog! happy birthday vivi!

4. I love your baby! I love your big kid too, but that baby, there just aren’t words. Happy birthday, Vivi.

5. Charlane says:

Holy Moley! I loved it! I wish that we lived closer because you are the person I would totally trust to take my family picture. I just know you’d get it right.

6. Adorable!! Happy 1st Birthday, Vivi ;)

7. Sunshine says:

Holy crap, indeed. As Isaac would say now she’s #1! Happy Birthday!

8. I cannot believe it’s been a year! Happy Birthday to your little lady!

9. Michele TUrney says:

I can not believe it! I remember being so happy for you on this day last year!!

Happy Birthday Vivi!!

10. love love love
    Happy ONE to your little lady!

11. Happy birthday to Vivi!

12. Rachelle says:

Oh my goodness, there should be a warning on that video: “not suitable for moms of almost one year olds.”. I am bawling and my girl doesn’t turn 1 for three weeks. How lucky are your girls to have such a talented mother! They’ll treasure your gorgeous photos forever.

13. Happy Birthday to Miss Vivi!

14. precious.

happy birthday little miss!

15. So adorable. Wishing VIVI a happy first birthday. I can’t believe she’s one already!

16. Happiest of days,, little one (and family).

17. Happiest birthday, lady.

Love, love, love you.

18. Happy Birthday to your precious baby girl! :) Good work, she is beautiful (like you and the rest of your family).

19. Candace says:

Bah!! The skirt and the legs?!! Killing me! Happy birthday, Vivi!

20. Sorry for yelling, but I love, Love, LOVE THIS! :) Happy Birthday Vivi! Just this morning I was thinking, isn’t it almost Vivi’s birthday or holy crap did I miss it??
    The song choices are great. I had no idea TS was so deep…
    Enjoy the birthday, dear one.

21. Happy first birthday, Vivi!!!

22. How adorable! I love the yawn. My little man turned 1 about a month ago, and it was a wake-up call. How did he get so old?

23. Kelly S. says:

That video was worth all 4 minutes and 20 seconds. BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday, Vivi…may year 2 be as spectacular as the first one.

24. Oh gosh…Happy Birthday to your little one! Shes one lucky little girl :)

25. Rochelle says:

This made my day, tears and all! First birthdays are amazing and fun and sad all at the same time. One is coming up for my baby girl too – and there’s not much baby left. It is slowly fading away. Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

26. it’s been a whole year already?

how is that possible?

Happy birthday, Vivi! You are so very loved!

27. Oh my goodness I can’t believe she is one! Happy Birthday lil Vivi!

28. Melissa Benham says:

OK! That video was quite possibly the most adorable thing ever – she is so sweet! :) I have only been following your blog for a couple weeks, but I have enjoyed every post. Thank you for your honesty and openness! Happy birthday, Vivi!

29. *sniff*

Happy birthday Vivi!

Love,
    Uncle Adam Who Lives In The Computer

30. What a happy birthday! Thanks for sharing…I love so many of those pictures, and what great songs! Happy birthday Vivi!

31. Holy wow, that went fast. Wasn’t she just born? Hurry, somebody freeze time!
    Happy birthday, little gorgeous one and happy birthing day tp your gorgeous mama.

32. Michelle says:

I wonder if Vivi will be a Star Wars fan, being born on Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you) and all. :D

33. So beautiful! she looks so grown up in that little denim skirt!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVI!

34. Happy birthday sweet Vivi!

Hugs from Lily and Sophie (and their mama) in North Carolina.

xo!

35. Happy birthday Vivi!!

Look at her in her sassy jean skirt!

36. Finally had the time to sit and watch.

I can not believe Vivi is a year old. Time is crazy.

I always love hearing that Crayola song. :)