10. Now that Vivi can walk she spends her afternoons wandering aimlessly around the lower level of our house. Sometimes she carries stuff around with her while other times she sings as she meanders. I’m curious what her new interest will be once walking around in pointless circles gets boring.
9. Vivi watches Addie for everything. Addie sticks raspberries on her fingers? Vivi sticks raspberries on her fingers. I’m grateful Addie’s a fairly well behaved child because Vivi is her shadow in everything these days.
8. Vivi likes to rest her feet on things. Especially the table as she’s eating. Manners? What manners?
7. Vivi likes to cross her ankles when she’s interested in something. I call it ‘stacking her piggies.’
6. It’s official, Vivi’s thighs are one of the Internets five most favorite things.
5. Vivi loves her bunny. She will only hand bunny off to people she likes or trusts. If someone who is not in her circle of trust tries to handle bunny? She’ll see to it that nothing like that ever happens again.
4. Vivi likes to bodyslam things. Pillows, balls, balloons, cats…she’s also been known to sneak up on someone laying on the floor and bodyslam them. Surprise!
3. Vivi does a mean downward dog, only recently has she started modifying it. Proof that yoga isn’t just for skinny people.
2. Vivi got her first haircut two weeks ago and still looks like a shaggy little baby. We’re not quite sure what to do with all that hair up there, she rips out clips as soon as we get them in.
1. I am so, so happy with these two girls in my life. Addie is everything to Vivi and Vivi is everything to Addie. The love between them just makes my head twirl. (Also, this photo may just be one of my new all time favorites.)
I wonder how many of these little things I would have forgotten had I never photographed them or written them down…
I’ll be joining the Disney Baby blogging team next month and look forward to sharing these kinds of stories and experiences with you here several more times throughout the month before beginning over there full time in early July. This post is sponsored by Disney Baby.