First of all, blogging has changed Cody in ways I never would have imagined. You think you’ve been learning a lot about him? YOU AND ME BOTH. His writing has even unclenched a little, all the Cody! Now little lighter on the lawyer! He also knows what it means when I tell him I made the Yahoo homepage and if a grunt and grumble about HTML he doesn’t think I’m using text speak in regular conversation. The new slideshow format over at Babble is a FRILLION times better than it was at this time last month and things are continually getting better over there. So to all ye who are Babbled out and frustrated? THINGS ARE A CHANGIN’!
Here’s what Cody’s tapped out this month about being my husband and a dad to the two cutest little creatures around these parts:
- The more I hear about the men’s locker room, the more thankful I am to be a girl. Cody documents the 10 weirdest things he’s seen in the men’s locker room.
- When I told Cody I thought my new birth control was making me gain weight, he made the mistake of saying “maybe it was all the burritos you ate last week.“
- Vivi went to daycare and brought home THE SICKNESS. Oh daycare, why do you do this to us?
- Addie’s a drug seeker, Vivi won’t let the medicine go down without a very loud teary fight.
- Cody’s thoughts about our vacation, before we took our vacation (he likes me! he really likes me!)
- Mourning the loss of his little girl as she transitions into a young lady. (Wah.)
- “It’s nice to be the favorite again, since I know you love Vivi more than me.” -Addie (cue daddy gut punch)
- Ever hear about the time I threw crackers at Cody’s head? In my defense, I was pregnant.
- Cody’s recap of our vacation. (Food wins. Food always wins.)