SO! Big changes around here, I retired from Disney Baby, while it’s an absolutely beautiful site and just the kind of thing I like to be a part of, it was a giant stretch for me to try and go back into baby and pregnancy mode when I am very much in toddler and very NOT pregnant mode. If you are pregnant or have a small tiny baby, be sure to check in on all my friends over there, lovely stuff they’re creating.
BUT! Since I am living toddler day to day, I’ve now joined Babble’s Toddler Times for 5 times the toddler talking action. Here’s what I’ve laid down over yonder so far:
- Vivi wears boy pajamas, because gorillas in space suits are way cooler than all the pink stuff available for girls.
- When procuring a lovey, be sure to buy a spare, or four, like we did. Especially if it’s a hard to come by lovey.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to live with Vivi? THIS IS WHAT IT’S LIKE. Her entire existence at this moment summed up in one glorious photo.
- Shopping with a toddler, there always seems to be tears no matter how I approach the errand.
- That bruise between my eyes? That’s from a metal sippy cup that was lobbed at my noggin by Vivi. QUIT THROWING THINGS LITTLE HUMAN.
- Addie calls nipples nibbles and Vivi likes to poke my nibbles. *sigh* Motherhood.
- 10 things about Vivi in her 16th month (#4, she’ll shank you for a strawberry.)
- I introduced myself. But you probably already know who I am, since you’re here. If you’re here by accident, HI DON’T GO I LOVE YOU!
Even better? Those slideshows EVERYONE hated (me included?) THEY ARE NO LONGER! Well, I mean, there’s still slideshows, but the whole page no longer refreshes with each click! Just the photo changes! AAAHHH! It’s amazing! It’s moving forward! PROGRESS!
Hope you’re well. We’re just dandy around these parts, I found cute boots that fit around my calves! WHOO!