Hey! Remember memes? They used to be all the rage when I started blogging eight years ago.

This one was on Facebook, and today, I’m feeling slightly nostalgic.

A – Are you single?

Not in the least, very happily coupled, thank you.

B – Birthday?

April 28, 1982

C – Crush?

Currently John Stamos for this Instagram photo.

D – Drink you last had?

Tropical Red Bull. It isn’t the necessarily the concept of Red Bull that I love, it’s the flavor. And the little can. It’s quite possibly my most favorite indulgence.

E – Easiest person to talk to?

Cody. I was wearing a shirt with penguins on it last night and he commented “If  your boobs were smaller, your nipple would give that penguin a boner.” I broke it to him that if it were 10 years ago and my boobs were still where they used to be, I could have accomplished the same feat.

F – Favorite song?

When I was pregnant with Vivi I listened to ‘Human’ by The Killers constantly. I’ll always be a sucker for Frank Sinatra, especially ‘The Way You Look Tonight’. There’s this song called ‘Blue Skies’ by Noah And The Whale that is a really good reminder that sadness isn’t permanent.

G – Good at?

Taking pictures of people, baking chocolate chip cookies, making laundry smell good, being a wife, making my kids laugh.

H – Hair color?

red and purple hair

I – In love with?

Cats, warmth, sunshine, boatcation, beaches, fall leaves, spring flowers, fresh baked anything, naps, good books, making out with Cody, warm socks, freshly made beds, sniffing freshly washed children, laughing, nice people.

J – Jealous of?

Long mermaid hair. I knew I had to cut mine last year, and besides, after two pregnancies and hormone treatments I don’t have a whole lot left anyway. Cutting my hair was a hard reset for my hair and while I still have good hair days, I miss my longer hair. Also, when my hair was long people often guessed I was in my mid-twenties. Now that it is shorter I get mid-thirties and I have even had a few people say forty. I’m 32.

K – Known as?

Mom, Mommy, Momma, Red, Babycakes, Doodlebug, Sissy, Baby, HEY YOU.

L  – Longest relationship?

As of today, 14 years 4 months and 4 days.

M – Middle name?

Beth. As far as I know my name has no significant meaning to either of my parents. However my dad did say there was a nasty nurse named Beth that was stationed with him and my mom over in Germany. Or something like that.

N – Number?

If I have to pick single digit, 8. Double, 28. Triple, 428.

O – One wish?

For everyone living in my house to be perfectly healthy until we simply die of old age.

P – Person last texted?

The mom of Addie’s little friend who lives down the street. A playdate was negotiated after homework and chores are completed. (UPDATE: Addie’s little friend was grounded before she even left her house. Better luck tomorrow!)

Q – Question always asked?

What is a moosh? (Answer: It was Addie’s nickname until she was about 5. We live in Indianapolis. Moosh In Indy.)

T – Time you woke up?

8:20 am which was actually 7:20 am because no one actually enjoys springing forward.

U – Underwear color?

White.

V – Violent moment?

Playing one of those knock-down-the-clown games at an arcade, I found I was much more efficient at knocking them down when I pictured them as Internet trolls.

W – Worst fear?

Very deep water and trypophobia (go ahead and do a Google image search on that.)

X – Ex you never stopped loving?

I actually had a dream the other night that I was snorkeling with every single one of my ex-boyfriends and Cody. They were all proclaiming their love for me and apologizing for getting married. I still chose Cody. I also chose not to go snorkeling because it was in very deep water (see previous answer.)

Y – Your last hug?

Vivi. She hugs a lot. When she’s not screaming at me, or kicking things.

Z – Zodiac sign?

Taurus. So is Vivi. Bullheaded is an understatement for both of us.

Vivi is currently my cat and i am the old woman who takes care of her.  ???????????? This stop drop and selfie brought to you by @sherry_lane and I now pass it to Paris with @piperkay and @designhermomma. Because Paris.

Now! Answer one (or more!) of these about yourself below.

I really like the favorite song and worst fear questions if you need a little poke.

Comments

1. Worst fear? Standard size poodles. I seriously freak, get nauseous, get teary eyed and run for the hills when I see one. Granted, if I can just look away and not see it, I do that, but my stomach still feels like I could hurl at any moment.

2. Melissa says:

My current favorite song is Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. It just makes me happy.

Worst fears: Natural gas explosions – I would switch my house to total electric if I could. I’m constantly asking my husband if he smells gas. My head under water, which sounds strange, but I’ll get IN the water but if it goes anywhere near my face, I’m out. So no diving and no ocean on a rough waves day.

3. Stephanie says:

Thanks a lot for telling me to Google image Trypophobia. Now I think I’m trypophobic. Creepy!!!!

That last picture of Vivi is insanely adorable.

4. I miss old school memes like this. It’s always fun when they crop up at random in moments of nostalgia.

That phobia? Totally have that. Just didn’t know it had a name until now. *shudder*

I also have panic attacks whenever I have to make a phone call. People really don’t understand (or believe) that one.

On a lighter note—a couple songs I have in heavy rotation these days are “Bulletproof Picasso” by Train and “Place to Hide” by O.A.R.

5. charlene says:

Favorite song is You & Me by You + Me. the song moves me.

6. My biggest fear: Dying. I have had many many summers of anxiety where I wouldn’t leave my house growing up from the fear of being murdered or something along those lines. As well, my family dying in the same situation. I’ve gotten a lot better though. I’ve also started babysitting recently and have inherited my mom’s fear of children choking. I’ve also had an extreme fear of all bugs since I was in grade 3 (long story: field trip to bug museum with class, bugs from around the world pinned on walls beside your head for you to view them without glass, 8 year old me screams and cries in horror, escorted out by teachers. Traumatized for life)
    Favourite song at the moment: If U Can’t Dance by the Spice Girls.

7. Brittany Gooding says:

A – Are you single?

B – Birthday?

February 3, 1987

C – Crush?

Idina Menzel

D – Drink you last had?

Sweet tea

E – Easiest person to talk to?

I have a hard time talking, I much prefer to write, so I’m going to say my stuffed bear or a journal

F – Favorite song?

“Come join the Murder” by The White Buffalo

G – Good at?

Getting stains out of laundry. Being a nanny. Being a safe place for kids.

H – Hair color?

Blonde with pink tips

I – In love with?

Sullivan’s island, ENO hammocks, books, new journals, fresh pens, sunshine, warm weather, children laughing, naps, lit candles in dark rooms.

J – Jealous of?

Mamas (Brutifully honest answer).

K – Known as?

Nini, B, Britts

L – Longest relationship?

Romantic- uhhhhh????? Friendship- 6 years

M – Middle name?

Alison

N – Number?

O – One wish?

For everyone to truly follow the golden rule

P – Person last texted?

A friend

Q – Question always asked?

Are those your kids (about the kids I nanny) and when are you going to have your own?

T – Time you woke up?

5:00 am

U – Underwear color?

Blue.

V – Violent moment?

Turning anger inward

W – Worst fear?

Bridges, clowns, heights.

X – Ex you never stopped loving?

Taylor.

Y – Your last hug?

C (the little girl I nanny)

Z – Zodiac sign?

Aquarius.

8. A – Are you single?

B – Birthday?

March 9, 1981

C – Crush?

My husband

D – Drink you last had?

Coffee with a splash of milk

E – Easiest person to talk to?

Myself

F – Favorite song?

Don’t have one.

G – Good at?

Cooking, hugging my daughter.

H – Hair color?

Boring brown with strands of silver trickling in

I – In love with?

My husband, daughter, cats, coffee, my apple products, my Jeep, Myself.

J – Jealous of?

People who enjoy exercise and people who don’t suffer from mental illness.

K – Known as?

Rachel, Rach, Moma, Rachie, Wendy Whiner, Darlin’, Kiddo

L – Longest relationship?

14 years, 5 months, 16 days and counting.

M – Middle name?

Elaine

N – Number?

O – One wish?

Continued medical coverage/insurance for the rest of my husbands life (chronic illness is a B!tch)

P – Person last texted?

Coworker

Q – Question always asked?

How are you?

T – Time you woke up?

Which time? (I tossed and turned all night, got out of bed at 6:47 AM)

U – Underwear color?

N/A

V – Violent moment?

I’m sure I have, but I don’t recall an exact situation. I did punch a wall once when I was 14.

W – Worst fear?

Outliving my daughter, drowning

X – Ex you never stopped loving?

Nope

Y – Your last hug?

My daughter

Z – Zodiac sign?

Pisces

9. Memphislis says:

A – Are you single?

Nope

B – Birthday?

October 9, 1976

C – Crush?

Derek Morgan… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Morgan_%28Criminal_Minds%29

D – Drink you last had?

Smoothie

E – Easiest person to talk to?

My daughter Emma

F – Favorite song?

“Sweet Emotion” Aerosmith

G – Good at?

I am the Baby Whisperer. And the “By God this baby will latch on” guru.

H – Hair color?

Brownish gray red. :(

I – In love with?

Kennebunk Beach, otters, newborn smell, gray and white striped curtains, my husband

J – Jealous of?

People who don’t eat when they’re bored

K – Known as?

Mel, Monek, Lis, Mom

L – Longest relationship?

Married 9 years this month (!)

M – Middle name?

Melissa

N – Number?

O – One wish?

I like Casey’s! That everyone in my house is perfectly healthy until they keel over from old age

P – Person last texted?

My aunt

Q – Question always asked?

Is there snow/ice/tornadoes in the forecast? (Husband is a TV meteorologist)

T – Time you woke up?

5:15 am

U – Underwear color?

So fancy today!! Pink and white swirls with ruffles! I was feeling fancy. Or it’s laundry time.

V – Violent moment?

Having to call CPS on a family friend who’s in trouble. Not physically violent but emotional torture

W – Worst fear?

Cancer and those huge flocks of birds that move together in waves in the sky (SHUDDER)

X – Ex you never stopped loving?

Jeremy

Y – Your last hug?

My aunt

Z – Zodiac sign?

Libra

10. LIbby in WI says:

I love these quizzes/memes/get to know someone in the inter webs

A – Are you single?

nope

B – Birthday?

November 13, 1977

C – Crush?

The Rock Dwayne Johnson

D – Drink you last had?

Sprite, I had a martini called a Sexy Devil on Sunday. It was amazing

E – Easiest person to talk to?

My BFF Missy, we’ve been friends for 19 years

F – Favorite song?

Yellow Moon by Pearl Jam

G – Good at?

baking

H – Hair color?

auburn, just had a touch up today

I – In love with?

Spring, being near water and my boyfriend whom I call BeeBoo

J – Jealous of?

those who live by an ocean

K – Known as?

Libs, Libster, Lobster (by my BeeBoo cause we’re lobsters like Phoebe said on friends), Auntie, Aunt Bibby and Auntie Ibby

L – Longest relationship?

Romantic- 16 months and counting

M – Middle name?

Anne

N – Number?

O – One wish?

become independently wealthy

P – Person last texted?

My sissy

Q – Question always asked?

So you’re really gonna climb my roof? (I’m an insurance adjuster)

T – Time you woke up?

8:00 am

U – Underwear color?

Black

V – Violent moment?

nearly getting cut off and reciting a string of expletives that would make Satan blush

W – Worst fear?

snakes, clowns and drowning

X – Ex you never stopped loving?

never happened

Y – Your last hug?

my hairstylist known as the Stylin Stallion

Z – Zodiac sign?

Scorpio

11. I have trypophobia too! Ahhh

12. paleblueorchid says:

Worst fear: facing a deer while driving and/or an attack by birds

13. One Wish – That every woman feels empowered to say, “I exist and my stories matter.” We love your blog and honest approach to some of life’s most difficult challenges. Our website, http://speakyourstory.org/, shares the stories of women from all walks of life and we’d love to share one of your stories!

14. OK, I kinda just miss you today, so I’ll play.

A – Are you single?
    Nope, thank heavens. Although it was touch and go for a while after the four year hell of residency.

B – Birthday?
    This year it’s on Easter! Which is also General Conference! Whee! A free birthday pass to eat Reese’s eggs all day in my pajamas!

C – Crush?
    If it’s going to be an unattainable guy: in-recovery RDJ or grown-up, responsible dad Mark Wahlberg

D – Drink you last had?
    Boringly dutiful water from the bottle on my nightstand

E – Easiest person to talk to?
    Sisters – specifically mine

F – Favorite song?
    Always changes, but currently it’s Love is a Polaroid from Imagine Dragons’ new album (are they still called albums?)

G – Good at?
    Little bit good at lots of things

H – Hair color?
    Not entirely sure anymore, aside from the grey roots

I – In love with?
    My dentist (see what I did there?)

J – Jealous of?
    People with foreverhouses and foreveryards. Although I would want to pick it up and carry it around the world on our adventures.

K – Known as?
    Pooh, Chrystapooh (thanks, Pop), Mom and all variations, Cakers

L – Longest relationship?
    Subtract Halloween 1998 from today – my brain is too tired for math

M – Middle name?
    Afraid to say because it makes me too specific – see “greatest fear”

N – Number?
    4 – my boys <3

O – One wish?
    That you and Shireen will come tour European libraries with me after we move back to Germany in the fall. We must add Emily, because of course. And then you can roll your eyes and take pics of the three of us ugly crying over bookshelves.

P – Person last texted?
    Hubs

Q – Question always asked?
    "What's for dinner?" WHY do they want dinner EVERY NIGHT???

T – Time you woke up?
    8:04am

U – Underwear color?
    Like your old ones.

V – Violent moment?
    When the hubs instigates trouble among the boys and then acts all innocent-like.

W – Worst fear?
    Being internet stalked and tracked down by ISIS – I'm currently freaking the hell out because some guy tracked down my cell number and called me today. He said he found me through a search on tibia fracture that led to my old blog (remember the hot pink cast?), then Googled my name and came up with a 5 year old rental ad for our old house. FREAKING.THE.HELL.OUT.

X – Ex you never stopped loving?
    I stopped

Y – Your last hug?
    All three boys on their way out the door this morning

Z – Zodiac sign?