1. Go on a one horse open sleigh ride.
2. Win a trophy.
3. Surprise Addie with a Disney trip.
4. Lie on the floor of the Sistine Chapel.
5. Go to the Monarch Butterfly migration in Mexico.
6. Write a book.
7. See Green Day in concert.
8. Visit all 50 states (even you North Dakota).
Work for Hallmark.
Attend a black tie event.
Get a passport.
12. Be a blond.
Take Cody to a Broncos game.
14. Learn how to wear red lipstick and look good doing it.
15. Grow a garden, flowers preferably.
16. Be the weight on my drivers license for longer than a week.
Rescue a cat, an old one no one wants.
18. Visit 15 different temples, not in Utah. (4 down. Chicago, Louisville, Palmyra and Vegas.)
19. Have a surprise birthday party (planned by someone else, obviously).
Go on a cruise.
21. Ride (on, let’s be honest) a Harley.
22. Fund another family’s trip to the temple.
23. Pet Shamu.
24. Ride a train in Europe.
Own an L-Series lens.
26. Get a box from Tiffany’s.
27. Preferably a real pearl necklace (pearls from oysters ZZ Top fans. oysh.)
28. Win a blue ribbon from the Indiana State Fair.
29. Read all of Shakespeare’s plays. And understand them.
30. Eat a cannoli in Little Italy.
31. Get a Bachelor’s degree.
32. Act in a play. On stage. (Again.)
33. Take a vacation with just my mom.
34. See a Broadway Show. On Broadway.
35. Be debt free.
36. Fly first class.
37. Become a possible bone marrow donor.
38. Get married in Vegas (to Cody, duh).
39. Eat a beignet in New Orleans.
40. Help set a world record.