Brooke and Parker's Wedding.
Brooke and Parker's Wedding.Brooke and Parker's Wedding. Brooke and Parker's Wedding.
Brooke and Parker's Wedding.
Brooke and Parker's Wedding.Brooke and Parker's Wedding.

Brooke and Parker's Wedding.

Most amazing wedding ever.

Congratulations Parker and Brooke.

xoxo-us.

Comments

1. All of these pictures are amazing! Looks like it must have been a gorgeous wedding. I love the vintage flair.

2. These. Are. Amazing. Truly.

3. I want to get married again (to the same husband for the record) for the sole reason that I want YOU to be my photographer.

4. Beautiful photos Casey….

and I Heart the Bride’s Dress. It is awesome.

5. Amazing wedding AND amazing photographer! Everything is so beautiful including the couple. Truly a storybook (or magazine-worthy) wedding (and shots). 🙂

6. I can only echo Untypically Jia. 🙂 Breathtaking.

7. Kathy K. says:

Breathtakingly beautiful. Every photo looked like it came out of a bridal magazine.

8. wow. just wow. so so beautiful. Your photogrophy and the wedding of course.

9. Holy gorgeousness. I can’t even deal.

10. Those table number books! I die!

11. my wedding was so ghetto fab compared to this. So which magazine will this be appearing in?

12. Your photos of the wedding are absolutely beautiful!!

I love the decorations…like the others have said, right out of a magazine! Amazing 🙂

13. mrshiggison says:

I am LITERALLY stunned speechless by these details…how quaintly stunning.

14. Love the bride’s ballet slippers on the dancefloor.

15. Casey, as usual, your photography is breathtaking! I felt like I was looking at pictures in a magazine. You rock my world.

16. Should I get married in Indianapolis, consider yourself booked.

First, I need a date.

17. Gasp! That looks like an absolutely perfect wedding.

18. WOWZA with the gorgeousness! Addie looks so beautiful!

19. barbarajones says:

wowza – so amazingly captured casey–your friend (who looks like carrie underwood btw) is one lucky woman to have these photos capturing her special day. so so gorgeous!!

20. Casey, these photos!!!! Wow.

Steph

21. I think you need to teach me now. Did you ever know that you’re my hero?

Beyond perfect. So amazing.

22. Gorgeous! Every little detail is beautiful! It looks like a wedding out of a magazine! And what a gift these photos are to them- they are incredible!

Also, I want to see your face.

23. WOW.
    Gorgeous.

24. AMAZING! What beautiful pictures!!

25. Heather says:

I’ve been reading your blog for a while now (so amazing, by the way), but I had to comment on this beautiful wedding! I printed the name cards on the flower favors for them – such a cute couple!

26. I love your style, girlfriend!

As for the wedding…So GORGEOUS!

27. Barbara says:

Stunning and gorgeous! Not only the amazing photography (wow!) but that table, the chandeliers on the pole, the photo table. Beautiful!

28. Those pictures are ah-mazing. Love.

29. Simply stunning.
    TEars in my eyes from the sheer beauty and happiness

30. As a gal planning her own wedding, I have added ALL of these pics to my inspiration board. This is the wedding of our dreams.

I don’t know this couple, but I can tell that they’re perfect and I want them to have fairytale happy lives.

You? Have an incredible gift.

31. What absolutely stunning photographs Casey. Truly beautiful and a gorgeous and stunning bride and little flower girl too.

32. Can I just say…WOW!!! Gorgeous wedding, Bride, Decor, Groom. And your photos captured it like I was right there! AMAZING! I videotape weddings and have seen many…this one is the most unique and special I’ve ever seen…thanks to your wonderfully beautiful photos! Seriously. I’m speechless. Purely wonderful photos, Casey. Breathtaking.

33. All these photos were gorgeous but that last one is STUNNING!! Love, love, love it!!

34. Breathtaking photos. Truly.

35. WOW! Amazing, all of it!

36. Absolutely breathtaking photos, Casey! I love the details of this – the table of photos, the chandelier hanging from the pipe, the jars of candy. Makes me wish I could get married again!

37. Great photos Casey – Of course, my husband and I are already big fans of your photographic skills. 😀

38. Wow! I don’t even know these people but I wish I could have been at their wedding! So many great ideas and, of course, gorgeous photography!

39. Oooooh, as a former wedding planner I could eat this post up! GOR-GEOUS.

40. Oh my, this wedding is GORGEOUS!

41. Dang. What a beautiful wedding, couple, flower girl, photos. It’s right out of a fairie tale book.

42. Oh my goodness, how gorgeous! Was this in Indiana? I can’t believe how the weather cooperated.

43. mumagain says:

holy mackerel you are talented. these are gorgeous.

44. When your friends get married…
    You take the most amazing photos of them.
    They pick, uh, only the most beautiful place to get married EVER.
    They have really, really cool style and set up the coolest decorations. Lights and all.
    They have a really cute flowergirl.
    The bride resembles Reese Witherspoon. No big deal.

Seriously, wow. just wow.
    Love it!

45. The people in your life are so lucky to have your perspective in theirs.

46. Wow. Why haven’t you been shooting more weddings!? Probably because you just gave birth and whatnot, but that’s no excuse! The world needs more of your gorgeous photography!

47. I don’t know what was more beautiful the wedding or your pictures.

Looked amazing!

48. Charlane says:

Oh Casey I wish you were Moosh in Albany, I so desperately want you to take my families picture!

49. Every single thing about this is just gorgeously perfect.

50. This has to be the most amazing wedding set of wedding photos I have ever looked at! I’m sure the wedding itself was amazing, but Casey, you have seriously outdone yourself with these pics! If I wasn’t already married, and lived in Indy I would totally hire you to shoot my wedding. Abso-friggin-lootly amazing.